Coupons, Rebates & Offers
Truck and Car Repair Jacksonville, FL
Save money! Check back regularly to see our new coupons and rebates. Follow our tips below to help you save money on the cost of car repair and maintenance everyday.
- Scheduling a regular tune up is the key to easy car maintenance and minimizing the cost of car repairs.
- Paying attention to the "service lights" on your dashboard is very important. Today's trucks and cars have as many computer parts as they do auto parts. Many of these important computer parts tell you when car maintenance is needed.
- Responding quickly to a service light is often easy and affordable but ignoring a service light can greatly increase the cost of future car repairs.
- Next, checking with our repair shop regularly to see what weekly coupons we offer is a great way to save on the cost of car repairs.
- Our technicians will provide you with a transparent, free estimate for repair services. Discussing the cost of needed repairs with them can save you money on labor and lower the cost of auto parts.
- Finally, spending a little time getting to know your owner's manual is time well spent. The owner's manual contains valuable tips for keeping the cost of car maintenance and service affordable.
Supreme Diesel Performance Coupons, Promotions and Offers
Coupons, Promotions and Offers
Truck and Car Repair or Maintenance
Keep Repair Costs Low!
Call Today! 904-647-7455
Some Restrictions Apply
What People Say About Us
Nick and the team at SDP are top notch! They've done an excellent job of getting my 7.3 back on the road and running like a champ. Nick is very personable and his knowledge of and enthusiasm for diesel engines shows in conversation. As long as SDP is around, my truck will never go to another shop. Keep up the good work guys!
I had a emissions delete, exhaust and programmer installed on my 2011 Dodge 3500. SDP is very professional and knowledgeable and mostly honest! I am very pleased with the work and would recommend anyone to go here for all your diesel work!!
2005 Ford 6.0. Nick and his crew are top notch. EGR delete, later a FICM replacement. High quality work, with fair prices. Would recommend them to anyone!
Excellent staff and outstanding diesel knowledge! Could not be happier with the results - Nick & Crew gave me a full walk-through before dropping off my truck and kept me updated throughout the job, to include providing me with other recommendations that I had not even considered. Extremely impressed and happy to have found my diesel spot. Stoked on my 7.3!